Frustrating Thursday
Pretty much everyone else has nieces or nephews or your own children that have to do online school work now? I'll take the assumption to a "yes." I'm not new to online school work or any online courses. Technology can be amazing and sometimes it can be a straight pain in the ass. Right? I've been helping my younger nephews with their school work and so far it seems non-online schools that are now required to be fully online didn't properly prepare for this. I am so frustrated with these assignments that have to be completed on different websites for 1 subject or there are 5 assignments using different programs.. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? I am so close to having my mom, who is the guardians of these 3 chipmunks to Primavera Online school because everything is on 1 program and they have you work outside the website only for small stuff like YouTube or whatnot. You're probably saying, "It's new and teachers weren't prepared for this pandemi...

Comments
Post a Comment